One of the hardest things to select the best water purifier under 5000 rupees is that many brands have their water purifiers in this budget. Still, each brand does not provide quality and purity.
If you are searching for the best water purifier under 5000 rs, then you landed in the right place because we listed here one of the best high-quality water purifiers for you.
The water purifier is essential to a household item in protecting the health of the family. Inadequate water can cause many diseases and epidemics.
5 Best Water Purifiers Under 5000 Rupees In India
|Best Water Purifier Under 5000||Check Price|
|1. Kent Ultra|
|2. Kent Gold Smart|
|3. Hindustan Water Purifier|
|4. Konvio Neer|
The kent Ultra UV water purifier is my first choice under this price range. The Kent Ultra is an affordable online UV water purifier that can be wall-mounted so that there is more space on the kitchen counter.
The water purification process for the kent ultra is based on a 3 stage advanced filtration process. It uses a combination of UV disinfectant activated carbon and a sediment filter to give you safe and pure drinking water.
This water purifier has a unique feature called UV to fail the Alarm. This feature sends you an alert to let you know when the UV lamp becomes inefficient.
The power supply to the purifier is cut off, ensuring that no immure water reaches the user.
The kent ultra uses a high powered 11w UV lamp to deactivate harmful micro-organisms like bacteria and viruses.
This water purifier is made from food-grade, non-breakable ABS plastic, which ensures higher durability and longevity the purifier. A food-grade certification means that the shell prevents and harmful chemicals from entering the water.
Get water in its purest form with the Kent Gold Smart Purifier, offering completely automatic operations, and this water purifier removes the impurities from the water with optimum ease.
It works without electricity and has a capacity of 7 litres. It’s modular design quickly mounted on the wall or placed on the kitchen counter.
This water purifier is constructed using non-breakable and food-grade polycarbonate. You can clean the tank with simple maintenance.
The kent gold smart can store 7 litres of purified water. The water purifier also comes with a detachable tank for easy on-site cleaning.
Below is the TDS reading showing the purity and hardness of water; you can use it to check.
TDS Reading and purity of Water you Use
- 0-80 – Ideal Drinking Water and Very Soft Water
- 80-15 – It is soft water and can be used for drinking
- 150-400 – Hard Water and use an RO Purifier
- 400 and Above – It is Very Hard Water and uses a RO+UV Purifier
Purifying Technologies available in Best Water Purifiers
I will list down the best purifier technologies used, and then I will explain each of them. That will be better for you to understand easily.
Technologies available in the Best Water Purifiers:
- RO or Reverse Osmosis Technology
- UV or Ultra Violet Technology
- UF or Ultra Filtration technology
Now, I will tell you in detail about each technology used.
RO or Reverse Osmosis Technology
This technology is used in water purifiers, which are used to purify Salty, Hard, and High TDS Level water. This technology converts high TDS and Hard Water to water fit for drinking. Water is passed under high pressure through a semi-permeable membrane to remove even minute impurities in this process. RO water purifier needs electricity and produces a lot of wastewater.
UV or Ultra Violet Technology
In this process, a rod is placed inside the body of a water purifier, which continuously produces UltraViolet radiation. The UV radiations are made to pass through the water, which destroys the germs in the Water. This technology mainly helps kill germs, bacteria, viruses, and other microorganisms present in the Water. They do not remove dissolved salts and impurities.
This technology uses electricity, but it doesn't produce wastewater.
UF or Ultra Filtration Technology
In this process, threads of microfibers are used for filtration. Water will be passed through the microfibers threads, which will remove the impurities like salt from Water. This process is mainly from plants and trees, which use its root fibres as filtering water.
Which Purifying technology do you need?
Guess you know the hardness of Water you use now. You can check with these purifying technologies below. I had mentioned which is best for all kinds of Water.
1. RO Water Purifiers: are used for purifying Water with high salt, which is harmful to health. They use a semi-permeable membrane for the purification process. I had mentioned the RO technology in the above section.
2. UV Water Purifiers: is used mainly to make the water germ free and fit to drink. UV Purifiers keeps us away from viruses, bacteria, and other microorganism microorganisms, which cause diseases like typhoid, cholera, etc.
3. Water purifier using gravity: It is one of the best water purifiers in India, which doesn't need any electricity. These pure pressure, severity, and chamber based technology. The water will flow from an upper chamber to a lower chamber. In between both chambers, a germ-killing kit will be fixed, which purifies the water. Gravity based water cleaners are suitable for cleaning soft Water, which contains very low dissolved salts. You can purchase these purifiers at a very reasonable price ranging from Rs.1000 to Rs.4000.
4. Technology Fusion: These are universal purifiers that use a fusion of technologies. This kind can purify all types of Water purifier. It uses RO, UV, and UF technologies together to give you the best and clean Water to drink. This water purifier is a fully automatic purifier which even checks the water level and uses the best technology needed for the type of Water. Universal purifiers remove all germs and dissolved salts from the Water.
Brand Genuity and After Support
The final and essential step for buying a water purifier in India. After you decided which water purifier to buy, next is to determine what Brand of water purifier to buy—most of the people at this stage go for the cheapest Brand. My dear friend, when it is related to health, go for the best brands. Small brands will be using inferior quality materials. So go for good brands.
After two or three months of purchase, you want to get the purifier serviced. This is the main reason I recommend going to good brands. Big brands give you superb after-sales support. Yes, it will indeed cost a bit extra for the big shots, but keep in mind it is worth it. More prominent brands also use high-quality membranes, filters, and germ kills, which run for a more extended period.